The Project Manager (PM) is a tenacious delivery manager with a laser focus upon the delivery of a Client solution that meets the immediate needs of the client and which is delivered within the Time to Live (T2L) goals of our organisation. The PM harnesses the expert delivery capability of Client's staff and manages the customer expectation throughout the implementation and delivery process.
• The PM designs and controls the project kick off process and ensures customer requirements are met within a detailed delivery plan and is ultimately responsible for scope, time, cost and quality.
• Once the customer is ready to launch, the PM coordinates testing and training of the delivered solution maintains support, the PM will work in collaboration with the Customer, the Client Service Manager (CSM) and Technical Solutions (TS) team in order to establish project scope consistent with the customer's reasonable needs.
• Plan Baseline - The PM will establish a project baseline and detailed plan for each implementation which will determine work packages, client and Client resources, responsibilities and timelines necessary to meet customer and Client objectives. The project plan will be in the form of a high level Gantt chart which clearly defines overall plan, interdependencies and major plan milestones.
• Project Management - The PM will ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved or bettered through our comprehensive project management methodology. The PM will manage the Customer kick off meeting and define and control all resources identified from that meeting to ensure the agreed scope is appropriately achieved.
• Project Communication - The PM will communicate plan milestones and general progress through weekly client updates.
• Resource Allocation - The PM will identify all delivery resource needs and request resources in line with plan requirements. The PM is ultimately responsible for the quality of all delivery capability and must escalate any deficiency in order that the agreed delivery plan may be met.
• Expert level project management skills.
• Experience with implementation in a SaaS environment.
• Success with managing multiple projects at once.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Technologically savvy.
• Collaborate with Client Service Managers.
• Communicate timelines to Leadership and overall portfolio of project management.
• Keep project on task with Technical Solutions team members.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.