Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Torrance, CA
Contract: 9+ months (Note: Good chance for extension)
Interview Process: Phone interview and then required onsite interview w/team.
Seeking a Project Manager within a PMO with experience managing project finances / budgets for reporting.
- Compliance to IT Methodology (PMBOK)
- Provide month end Quality - Cost - Delivery reporting inputs regarding assigned projects.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met
- Serves as a resource to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes
- Provides administrative support to project managers and project leaders
- Ensures project control systems are in place and integrates project data for decision makers
- Coordinates and works with internal and external parties to organize the various components needed to initiate, run and conclude major projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred.
- 5 years of IT work experience
- 3 years managing projects ideally within a PMO
- Project budget (actual vs forecast) reporting
- PMBOK experience/knowledge
- Prior experience with Clarity/PPM and open workbench helpful