Responsibilities will include management of project budget, schedule, issues, action items, training plan, team meetings, etc. Responsibilities will also include leading and supporting the development of proposals, statements of work, budgets, and schedules for projects and tasks.
Core consulting Requirements:
The primary responsibility of this role is to solicit, define, and manage requirements for internally and externally developed software. This individual should have experience with requirements management and software development methodology and have worked extensively with business users, programmers, and Quality Assurance.
Responsibilty as Project Manager
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Collaborating with IT management and IT colleagues to translate corporate/functional business and information objectives into an IT strategic/tactical business plan
- Consulting within the IT organization to develop appropriate support for IT-centric projects from various technology and service departments
- Consult with clients, defining projects, and building and executing project plans
- Drive implementation-related activities for new client launches
- Communicate with a clear, articulate, and professional demeanor
- Take a leadership role with team members, departments and our other offices around the world to produce a variety of deliverables with speed, efficiency and quality
- Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands.
- Reported progress to all stakeholders through Sprint Burn-Down Reports, Iteration Burn-Down Reports, and velocity target updates.
- Organized and facilitated Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums or Standups, Sprint Check-In, Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Lead all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computers Science/ Business administration
- 7-8 years of experience as Project Management.
- 3-4 years of experience with sprint reviews reports, project retrospectives, and regular snapshots of project velocity and budget burnrate.
- 3-4 years of experieicne in executive briefing and reporting on scrum metrics, burn-up and process improvements periodically.
- Familiarity of managing a project from a financial approach
- Advance knowledge of PM tools and Methodology.
- Represent Operations as subject matter expert on cross-functional operational initiatives, effectively communicating the status and issues to interested parties.
- In-depth knowledge of financial products with an understanding of the attributes of investment products, as well as related calculations.
- Experience to organize and create Project Charter.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, honesty and integrity
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.