RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey (NJ).
Essential Job Functions:
- Contribute to the strategic direction and ongoing support of NGNS functions
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Allocate and ensure resource availability
- Develop project scopes and objectives - involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan, tracking and reporting progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
You'll be working in the Next Generation Networks Services team in one of our global locations. The Next Generation Network is an automated, standardized, multi-tenant, modern, carrier class network which enables the client to serve its customers more efficiently and effectively. The right candidate will manage the migration of the network in the client campus location from Cisco to Juniper. This will entail communication with the business and coordination with external vendors an internal network resources. Candidate should be well organized and have a good understanding of network technology including cabling plants and IDF layouts. Also manage business driven projects ranging from 3rd party connectivity to network build outs in Data Centers.
- PMP/PRINCE II certification (an advantage)
- Background in project management, budgeting and analysis
- Proven working experience as a project manager in an information technology sector
- Network infrastructure experience (an advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- A self-starter
- A strong leader
- Aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
- Fluent in English
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.