HR Green is honored to be one of the nation’s longest operating engineering firms. For more than 100 years, HR Green has been dedicated to our clients’ success. Whether we are providing civil engineering services, innovative management solutions to timely challenges, or overseeing the construction of a high profile improvement, the projects we undertake with our clients connect and shape communities, drive redevelopment and sustainability goals, and improve processes for consistent value.
What You’ll Be Doing...
The HR Green Fiber and Broadband Team is helping communities prepare for a better future! By helping our clients conceptualize, plan and design high-speed communication solutions, we position them for the coming wave of Smart City, Broadband and 5G services. Within these evolving ecosystems, HR Green is helping communities to capture new growth and value opportunities. Our Wireless Project Manager holds an important role in helping shape this new path for the communities we serve. He/she will serve as a consultant/advisor to municipal and private sector clients on a range of projects to create advanced wireless and Smart City solutions at the leading EDGE of provider networks. We are blazing new trails nationally and looking for a proven problem solver who is not afraid to pursue new and exciting paths. Are you ready to help create a new future?? Then the time is right to join our team in any of our locations and !
In This Role You Will
• Analyze and solve key community challenges to drive new community growth and value opportunities across a swiftly dynamic and innovative environment
• Leverage critical thinking & sharp problem solving skills (e.g., data-backed analysis, data science tools & methods, hypothesis-driven approach, research & strategy frameworks) to support the design & execution of new solutions
• Support & accelerate execution of strategic client initiatives, working alongside internal and community leaders to ensure effective implementation, governance, communication and change management
• Collaborate with stakeholders & community leaders on cross-functional growth initiatives; designing blueprints for new ways of working and other disciplines
• Develop new capabilities that enables HR Green to grow our business and our offering of community fiber planning solutions
• Contribute to a high-performing team of problem solvers from various disciplines who are committed to driving profitable growth & innovation across the company.
• Lead client projects by leveraging private-sector relationships to develop solutions for our municipal clients. Ensure projects delight our clients and are delivered on time and on budget.
You'll Need To Have
What we’re looking for...
• Bachelor’s degree or ten or more years of work experience
• Ten or more years of relevant work experience in the wireless communications industry
Even Better If You Have
• A proven track record as a senior manager or PM in a strategy, engineering or product development role for a management consulting firm, leading fiber technology firm
• Experience in a role responsible for the design, development, and implementation of a strategic plan for a municipality, company or client
• Experience in business case design, corporate finance, and city budget planning processes
• Experience with developing data analytics tools, big data and ML
• Bias for action, intellectual curiosity, and passion for the mission
• Ability to translate complex ideas and express them in concise, simple to understand ways
• Comfort in working up and across the organization – working with senior staff members in line and staff organizations
• Experience working with public governments and clients
• Experience creating and presenting analysis & presentations to all levels of an organization
• Ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships
• Experience handling extremely confidential information appropriately
• Passion for technology-backed, transformative industries
• Advanced university degree
HR Green, is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.