PROJECT MANAGER OF WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
ALTA IT Services has an immediate contract opening for a Project Manager of Web Application Development to support a respected systems integrator on site with a federal end customer in Washington, DC. This position is full time until September 30th; with a chance of needing part time work after but that is not a firm known yet.
The position requires US citizenship and the candidate must pass a background investigation and drug test prior to beginning work.
Interview Process: Phone Interview, Onsite interview and then a Customer Meet and Greet.
The candidate will support the ongoing design, development and deployment of a suite of online applications. The candidate will manage this development iteratively in two or four week development cycles. The candidate will assist in the development of a product roadmap detailing the schedule and number of iterations necessary to develop the modules listed above. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for coordinating data migration, asset retirement, and implementation planning. Some limited travel may be required.
Responsibilities will include
- Creating a project plan
- Meeting with development team to assess progress
- Making infrastructure recommendations
- Evaluating the current integration path,
- Tracking and oversight of schedule, budget and change control management.
- Assist in the development of a product roadmap detailing the schedule and number of iterations necessary to develop the requested modules.
- Coordinate data migration, asset retirement, and implementation planning.
- Familiarity with REST APIs, SOA, Ruby on Rails, JQuery, Sass, OAuth technologies
- Familiarity with MySQL, Postgres databases
- Experience with AWS cloud services, Git, Jenkins
- Proficiency with project planning tools, i.e., MS Project
- Expertise in information ontologies, information architecture and online system development. Experience with developing online information architectures and contextualized multiple information stores.
- Technical project leadership experience
- Experience working with physically distributed teams
- Experience working with the Federal Government
- Experience managing Agile teams
SALARY/RATE RANGE: $145,000 to $160,000 annually, plus benefits and PTO. Hourly - $75/hr. to $80/hr. range.
For consideration please contact Melissa McNally via email@example.comHelp
ALTA IT Services, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.