Randstad Technologies is seeking a full time Project Planner for a client in the Cumming, GA. area.
• Works with the Process Management Team, Product Managers, Product Engineers and other members of our Product Launch Team to create, maintain, coordinate and communicate the project schedules for new product introductions, product price changes, product changes, product obsolescence, etc.
• Communicates the status of all ongoing projects to the company by producing and providing frequent product launch announcements. This includes posting launch details and required launch documentation to our Intranet and web store.
• Works within the Process Management Team to develop and enhance team specific & companywide process procedures and flow charts
• Works within the Process Management Team to administer product support processes and guidelines
• Up to 10% travel if necessary
• Requires an Associate or Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or a technical field
• Requires 3+ years hands-on project management experience with new product introduction OR product development
• Requires 1+ years leading new product introduction working with cross-functional project teams
• Requires strong problem-solving skills
• Requires intermediate-level experience with various software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Microsoft Project or web-based project management software is desirable
• Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP)© is desirable
• Experience creating and maintaining procedures is desirable