The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Project Planner for our client located in the Dickinson, ND area!
Pay: Based on experience
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8AM- 5PM
Duration: 1-3 month(s) contract
As part of our client's new business processes and SAP data sets, our client in the Rockies regions have advanced their Planning Resources providing support across these two regions. Due to their young maturity, planning resources in our client's business are lean, and recently lost one of their main planners, who was also the field personnel trainer. In order not to lose momentum on the new maintenance work process, our client is requesting for a temporary and knowledgeable resource.
- Proactively deliver informal coaching and formal training of field personnel to enrich their knowledge, enforce the work process, and fine-tune their tool utilization
- Develop their daily, weekly, and monthly schedules and have the appropriate meetings to adjust and dispatch the schedule as needed by the field personnel
- Optimize work centers and work center capacity
- Build and maintain Navigators for field personnel in order to ease the work process
- Develop and produce the necessary reports required for the operation
- Manipulate maintenance items, maintenance task lists, and maintenance plans to optimize resource utilization and clean their preventive maintenance approach
- Entry of Master Data change or addition requests to the MDS tool, including Function Locations, Equipment, and BOMs.
- Knowledge transfer to the permanent resources once they are identified
- The trainees will dedicate required time to complete the training, given the short duration of the time.
- Contracted Planner will work jointly with the client through the duration of the project to ensure the work is completed in the timeframe agreed while remaining flexible to adjust the timing and sequence of activities required.
- Travel to satellite offices
- Access to Project One design documentation, standards, process and training documentation will be provided the award-winning contractor to support the scope of work
- Appropriate levels of access to all required business systems will be granted to the award-winning contractor
- Planners will have the appropriate level of access to SAP required
- Work weeks will consist of 40 hour schedule Monday through Friday
Top Required Skills:
- 1. 10+ years’ overall experience.
- Someone who started their career in the field, doing pipeline work themselves, moved into a project scheduler role, moved into a manager role and transitioned into a Project Planner would be ideal
- 2. Expert in SAP – focus on plant maintenance and project systems
Required Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Correct prioritization of the workloads each day/week