Retirement Housing Foundation (RHF) is a large national not-for-profit organization located in Long Beach, California. For 57 years, RHF has developed, provided and managed housing and services for the elderly, economically disadvantaged families, and persons with disabilities throughout the United States, including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
RHF seeks a MANAGER for The LaFontaine Center, located in Huntington, Indiana (66 units)
Necessary Qualifications & Duties:
- Previous HUD 202/8 property management experience.
- COS Certified
- Marketing, occupancy, tenant relations, and maintenance supervision skills.
- Must take front line responsibility for project operations.
- Superb communication skills;
- Excellent organizational & strategic planning ability.
- OneSite experience preferred
Submit your resume with salary history to rhfMidwestRegion@rhf.orgHelp
or send to via fax (317) 272-0999.
See www.rhf.org for company information and background
Employment is contingent upon successful drug screening and criminal background checks.