Effectively manage, market and maintain the community, its residents and staff, while meeting the financial objectives of the owner and Management Company. Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory standards and requirements.
- Oversee the overall financial and operational performance of the property.
- Prepare and present the property’s annual budget for approval by Senior Management. Prepare monthly variance reports working with senior management to resolve financial issues.
- Responsible for the marketing activities of the property to ensure budgeted occupancy goals.
- Identify and coordinate the maintenance activities and priorities within budgetary limits of the property.
- Works with the maintenance team to implement maintenance programs and controls.
- Ensures both interiors and exteriors of property are properly maintained.
- Ensures the property’s move in, move out, and recertification process are timely and accurate.
- Assess property security requirements and recommend changes as necessary.
- Hire, manage, and develop staff.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all constituents; owners, residents, vendors, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in Property Management in a Market Rates setting
- Ability to develop and manage teams, including office and maintenance staff
- Microsoft Office Suite; Yardi experience a plus.
- Certifications/Licensure – NAHP-CPL, SHCM, CAM, (MA - C3P), CGPM, RAM, ARM, NAA, NAMA