Job Description: Part-Time
Property Manager (Palo Alto/Mountain View/Sunnyvale)
Prominent Commercial Development Company seeking an organized, detail oriented individual. Job will require administration and oversight of Company’s physical real property assets with an existing team of third party vendors.
- Day to day contact with a small group of tenants and a small, select group of existing maintenance subcontractors.
- Deal directly with CFO.
- Work approximately 20 hours per week. This position will allow extended vacations (planned), flexible hours (non-traffic).
Skills/Abilities/Experience and Qualifications
- General Business administration/organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible hours
The company currently directly owns, operates, and manages high end Class A office space for its own account.
The company is seeking an individual to work approximately 20 hours per week in maintenance oversight of company property portfolio. All properties within 20 minutes of each other.
We offer flexibility with respect to hours, extended vacations, etc. A semi -retired individual may be a good candidate.
Please submit resume along with contact information. We will review and respond accordingly to qualified candidates.
- Compensation Negotiable. Please provide desired pay expectations
- This is a part-time job
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.