The property manager will be responsible for an apartment community and overseeing the property and all related operations. An understanding of state and local housing regulations is required to effectively carry out the position.
My client is a real estate developer located in Boston, covering acquisitions, project management as well as construction management. Hereby the main focus of asset types is in the office and science space.
- Assist the Portfolio Manager or Director, Management Services in the annual interior and exterior office building inspection and prepare a report.
- Provide proper tenant relations for tenant services, alterations, decorations, and construction work being done in building.
- Maintain established programs of safety and security for building occupants and property. Responsible for issue and control of keys to the property. Prepare required reports of accidents, burglaries, etc.
- Maintain proper control of materials and supplies. Requisition by established policies and procedures.
- Prepare and audit annual operating budgets and monitor five percent (5%) tolerance. Prepare monthly report of operation for review with owner.
- Secure bids for capital expenditure - submit to owner. Secure approval and implement.
- Process and maintain all security deposits. Track & instruct accounting regarding disposition of security deposits, if required by owner practices.
- Review construction plans and approve standard rules and regulations to be followed by construction department or tenant.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Property or facility management experience
- Strong financial, marketing, and relations skills
- Solid administrative, organizational, computer skills
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Competitive compensation package
- Access to a prestigious employer within the development and construction field \
- Base salary $70,000 - $90,000