At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Develops, plans and schedules material proposals. Including leading and supporting small to large new business cost proposals.
- Performs business analysis for Global Supply Chain supporting the development and reporting of GSC cost elements in the annual operating plan (AOP)
- Provide monthly GSC estimates at completion (EAC) for major contracts in support of the Triton program business management reviews.
- Support miscellaneous business analysis requests and Price-Cost analysis of subcontractor proposals as required.
- Estimate Global Supply Chain labor associated with material proposal and work with functional managers for approvals.
- Validate supplier proposals are TINA compliant and be able to articulate any deficiencies to suppliers for updates
- Prepare bills of material, write pricing instructions and work with Engineering as needed.
- Support customer and DCAA/DCMA RFIs, Prime Negotiations, and perform post award TINA sweeps
In summary this position leads the development ofproposals. Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications. Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments. Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts. Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings. Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives. Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other government regulations
- EVMS experience
- Negotiation experience
- SAP experience