We are looking for an enthusiastic, results-driven Proposal Developer who excels in writing and communication to join our dynamic Marketing team. We want you to help us continue to grow our well-established roots!
What Work Will You Do?:
- Actively create architectural RFQ/RFP solicitations from the starting point
- Work with team members to create top-quality propoals that fulfill each submission’s unique requirements
- Establish priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval
- Maintain quality by using templates and following proposal writing standards readability
- Maintain and improve file structures and proposal support databases
We Value Experience In:
- Marketing and proposals directed at US federal clients, including SF330s
- Understanding of AEC markets and industry trends regarding partner/competitor/sub-consultant firms, clients, and emerging business
- Working with Cosential or other marketing databases
- Producing presentation and winning pitches
Qualifications We Expect in The Best Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, economics, or a related field.
- 2 to 5 years of similar experience developing proposals
- Advanced English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign and the rest of the Creative Suite
- Possess the sense of urgency to meet deadlines and to work under pressure
Competitive wages and excellent benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k plus match, vacation, and sick time. Qualified individuals should submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio.
Fentress Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fentress Architects is a global architecture firm that passionately pursues the creation of sustainable and iconic building designs. Fentress has designed $30 billion of architectural projects worldwide that are visited by 450 million people each year. Based in Denver, Fentress Architects has domestic design studios in Washington, DC; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; and Houston, TX. As a testament to the Fentress solution-driven and creative design approach, projects designed by Fentress have been honored with nearly 500 awards for innovation and excellence and was exhibited as part of the 2018 Venice Biennale. A sample of our projects include the National Museum of the Marine Corps, Denver International Airport, the 65-story Arraya Tower in Dubai, the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center in Denver, and the Miami Beach Convention Center. The creation of inspirational architecture has been Fentress Architects’ mission for more than three decades. Clearly established goals, a pioneering spirit, and the ability to rise to any challenge have propelled the firm to new heights since its beginning in 1980 and have continued to contribute to the firm’s success today.
Click Here To Apply