Summary: Create, write, and produce responses to client RFPs, qualification documents, presentations and other marketing materials as requested.
- Structure, develop, edit, and write parts of the proposal around the requirements of the RFP/RFQ and leverage existing archived proposal information.
- Create and manage boilerplate libraries. Work with subject matter experts to ensure boilerplate is accurate and up to date.
- Customize boilerplate pieces to reflect the specific criteria and requirements in the RFP.
- Work on multiple proposals, balancing milestones and due dates.
- As needed, conduct post-proposal debriefing analysis so the team can learn how to improve or enhance future proposals.
- Develop and manage the proposal plan and schedule.
- Communicate with internal resources to ensure timeliness of deliverables that affect others in the proposal delivery process.
- Monitor all amendments and modifications to the RFP.
- Seek clarification/submit RFIs throughout the RFP/procurement process.
- Conduct status meetings to ensure target dates are on schedule and adjust accordingly, if not.
- Print, assemble, mail, e-mail and perform as-needed physical delivery.
- Manage Salesforce data entry and participate in process improvement
- Create and maintain project summaries, resumes and SOQs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: BS/BA Marketing, Business, English, or related field.
- Two to three years minimum experience in writing and managing proposals, technical writing, or sales and marketing communications
- Persuasive writing style that is succinct and effectively conveys the company’s value proposition.
- Able to successfully manage the full-spectrum of core responsibilities independently or with limited over-sight, and consistently solves complex problems to move the RFP process forward at any given stage.
- Able to multi-task in a fast environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, superior attention to detail, and ability to interface with internal stakeholders to ensure quality of proposal and timeliness of submission to client.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Customer service mindset for both external and internal clients.
- Familiarity with the utility-scale energy industry with an emphasis on renewable energy, energy storage, and transmission.
- Knowledge of the development, engineering, and construction industries.
- CRM experience.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or industry events. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer