The Proposal Operations and Marketing Coordinator will carry-out diverse tasks in support of the Proposal Operations and Marketing team, the Chief Business Development Officer, and other corporate staff, including Executives. The Coordinator plays a very important role in the development of 100% compliant, compelling, and winning proposals, as well as creative and engaging marketing materials in a very dynamic, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment. Essential functions include but are not limited to those noted below.
- Assist the Director of Proposal Operations and Marketing and colleagues in all administrative functions of proposal development and marketing.
- Analyze Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI).
- Create proposal templates, outlines, compliance matrices, and production checklists.
- Prepare and conduct kick-off meetings, daily status calls, and color reviews.
- Administer and manage content configuration management in multiple SharePoint database libraries. Review to ensure complete and correct.
- Prepare proposals, deliverables, and reports.
- Coordinate proposal schedule development and maintain visibility on progress.
- Provide guidance and assistance to authors and contributors.
- Draft and edit news releases, articles, brochures, and other publications.
- Manage corporate internet / social media sites.
- Conduct research and analysis, and help collect / develop content.
- Assist with marketing event planning.
- Coordinate and prepare meetings and reviews (invitations, resources, visitors, meals, materials, etc.
- Edit and format documents, including graphics.
- Manage proposal document production (printing, binding, CD Rom creation, shipping, etc.).
- Write lessons learned reports - collect and compile input.
- Assist Director of Proposal Operations and Proposal Managers with other duties as assigned, for example, metrics tracking, compliance reviews, quality reviews, etc.
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience with administration and coordination of complex projects similar to proposals and marketing.
- Very strong verbal and written skills - clear, concise, and complete.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent people skills - able to work collaboratively with teams of varying sizes, technical abilities, and levels of authority with both Pragmatics staff and teammates.
- Thorough, detail oriented, and highly organized.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities and time management skills - ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills with solid administrative experience.
- Ability to understand and verify compliance.
- Skilled in proposal coordination and document production.
- Above average skills with Microsoft Office and Adobe software required to produce, style, and format final documents in a demanding time frame - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database applications.
- Knowledge of federal procurement regulations (FAR/DFARS) a plus.
- Knowledge of SharePoint a plus.
- Ethics and integrity.
- Proven ability to solve problems quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Customer service oriented - communicative and responsive.
- Positive, pro-active attitude and approach to business tasks and process improvement.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse and strong personalities.
- Disciplined and efficient - able to work rapidly without comprising quality.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a very dynamic work environment.
- Forward thinking and attentive to follow-up.
- Open to feedback, training, and skills development.
- Highest level of quality in all tasks and work products.
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines 100% of the time, without fail.
- Able to work long hours and weekends if required.
- College degree
Join an established, reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For more than 30 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art IT services and solutions for the federal government. We provide agile software engineering, data analytics, machine learning, cyber security, audio visual and learning technologies, and IT infrastructure management. Pragmatics has many diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI® Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and rewarding careers for our employees who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. We are Equal Opportunity Employer.See Job Description