Marketing Coordinators are tasked to look after virtually every aspect of marketing work. They will work collaboratively with our technical teams and guide them to achieve targets and client satisfaction. The Marketing Coordinator provides administrative support and innovative solutions to all other firm technical groups in their efforts to promote our firm and market our award winning technical capabilities. He or she should have strong business knowledge and excellent client relationship skills. The position also requires excellent written, verbal and presentation capabilities, as well the ability to lead a proposal writing team.
The Marketing Coordinator manages the process for and prepares printed and electronic proposals and qualifications statements, maintains a variety of experience databases and files, and collects statistical information on company marketing activities. This person is able to plan and execute marketing activities and select/adapt standard techniques, and can develop new approaches to challenges. He/she is responsible for assuring that various components of projects are completed satisfactorily and on time.
Someone with deep marketing knowledge, strong proposal writing skills and proven ability to develop business relationships will find this position challenging, intriguing and satisfying.
- Design, research, prepare, and assemble proposals, presentations, and marketing/business development materials
- Produce effective graphics, design layouts, and visual materials for proposals, advertisements, and promotional pieces
- Maintain CRM and project databases (Deltek)
- Attend pre-submittal conferences and various company events, when necessary
- Assist with updating website
- Support various marketing and business development objectives
- Assist with industry research for business development as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and the ability to prepare responses to RFQ’s/proposal writing and preparation
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines, be creative, personable, and enthusiastic
- Graphic design skills preferred
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS degree required, preferably in marketing, communication, journalism, English or a related field, and a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar position in the A/E/P/Environmental field; or an associate degree in one of the fields listed above and 2‑4 years of experience in a similar position in the A/E/P/Environmental field
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Deltek Vision (plus)
Primarily an indoor working environment, although he/she may represent the company at meetings and trade shows, and the employee may be outdoors and in a vehicle at times. Work hours are 8:00 through 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Overtime and travel may be required on occasion.