Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintains proper records of inquiries about the research supported by the contract.
- Maintains proper records about Letters of Intent, Protocols, Concepts, and other milestones in the clinical trial review process.
- Performs analysis of submissions made by researchers and institutions to ensure that they are complete and appropriate per established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Abstracts key information per SOPs and ensures that information is entered properly into supporting data systems and other tracking or control sheets.
- Communicates internally and externally via email and by phone about all aspects of the work processes dealing with health care professionals and scientists.
- Provides information, data, reports, meeting packets, and briefings in support of informal and formal meetings where submissions are subject to review.
- Conducts and facilitates conference calls comprised of multiple parties. Responsible for general note taking and summaries.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a science or research field
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Must be able to demonstrate through prior work experience familiarity with the clinical trial process
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Ability to work with web-based collaboration tools such as Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to follow directions and/or Standard Operating Procedures when performing work tasks
- Experience supporting government contracts with health agencies such as NIH, CMS, NCI is a plus
- Knowledge of oncology and familiarity with the research protocol development and approval processes associated with government regulations and grant making is preferred
Success Factors and Job Competencies:
- Ability to manage large volume of emails with timeliness and accuracy of responses
- Possess ability to multitask and prioritize work assignments
- Must have the ability to interact with diverse and senior level client base
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate with senior level staff
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction and use standard operating procedures
- Ability to think analytically
- Familiarity with communication systems such as Webex
Cabezon Group Competitive Benefits Package (for full-time employees):
- Prescription Drug
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment, but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional office setting, e.g., walking, standing, communicating, reading, thinking, concentrating, and other physical and cognitive functions as necessary.Cabezon Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, military or veteran status, disability status, genetic information, FMLA entitlement, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cabezon Group complies with applicable Federal, state, and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. Cabezon Group expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, sex, gender, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, military or veteran status, disability status, genetic information, FMLA entitlement, or any other characteristic protected by law. Improper interference with the ability of Cabezon Group employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.