Physician Psychiatrist – The Everett Clinic/ Washington
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
The Everett Clinic is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Western WA. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of Washington toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you. Mental Health Services are a key component of our comprehensive coordinated patient care that’s integrated into both hospitals and outpatient clinic settings throughout our family of services. Call is handled by NP’s and counselors on a rotating basis. Therapists handle call, prescribers provide back-up phone support on a quarterly rotation. The Everett Clinic, known for innovation and forward thinking, provides high quality individual, group and family counseling. This is a virtual position, but you must live or be willing to live in Washington State.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
• Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
• A robust healthcare system: Behavioral Health 30+ therapists, case management, Psychiatry, Urgent Care, multispecialty clinic, and two contracted hospitals are located within a 5-mile radius.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of front desk reception, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties, a competitive salary, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, Paid Holidays, 4 weeks+ vacation, 2 weeks CME with generous stipend, Malpractice and Insurance, Professional dues paid, Health, life and disability insurance, Retirement plan.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Balance: 100% outpatient, flexible schedule, 4-10’s option preferred, No weekends, 60-minute intakes, 30-minute follow-ups, Epic Health Records, multidisciplinary practice with primary care and specialty services consolations and collaboration.
• Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a sign on bonus of $30,000 and a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays (shortened hours we are closed Christmas), CME, EPIC EMR, Flexible Shifts.
• Unrestricted WA State Medical License
• Current WA DEA certificate required prior to start date
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $280,000 - $310,000 Annual