Psychiatrist Opportunity – EXCELLENT COMPENSATION!!
The Royster Group has full-time contract Psychiatrist positions available at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia. This is a great opportunity to provide healthcare services to our active duty.
DUTIES include but not limited to the following:
- Engage in on the job clinical training for mental health technicians in day to day clinical care.
- Process Mental Health clearances
- Direct Mental Healthcare
- Perform psychological assessment, and care coordination
- Psychological consultation with other medical specialists within the MTF for treatment purposes
- Have clinical oversight/support to mental health technicians requiring direct provider oversight of patients and clinical encounters
- Will engage in on the job clinical training for mental health technicians in day to day clinical care.
- D. or D.O. degree
- Board Certified – Psychiatry
- Minimum 2 years of experience within the last 3 years treating adult patients requiring medication management.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any state in which a license is held or has been held within the last 10 years.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS). Certification must be obtained through American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- DEA required