General Psychiatry Opportunities available in Chicago!
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System, located in Chicago, is currently recruiting Psychiatrists to join their team for In-Patient & Partial Hospitalization Services.
Hartgrove is located just minutes from downtown Chicago. Enjoy top sports teams, an internationally-renowned symphony orchestra, and live theater, thousands of restaurants, cultural diversity and outdoor fun with Lake Michigan, in your backyard.
- Full Time, Employed position
- In-Patient & Partial Hospitalization Settings
- Adolescent and Adult daily caseload
- Clinical duties include: admission evaluations, treatment planning, and daily care of patients
- Potential for Leadership, if desired. NO present or previous leadership experience required!
- Administrative would duties include: Staff supervision, participation in executive administrative & clinical meetings, as needed, work closely with hospitals CMO
- Competitive base salary with bonus opportunity
- Relocation allowance if moving, sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401K with match
- Paid Time Off
- Positive work environment with supportive administrative and leadership
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry, with an IL license or the ability to obtain
- This position will require treating both Adolescent and Adult Inpatient caseload
- Must work a minimum of 32 hours/week on-site
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System consists of a 160-bed acute care crisis stabilization, for-profit psychiatric hospital, treating children ages 3 through older adults, within 8 different inpatient programs. Hartgrove has one of the largest pediatric psychiatric programs in the State of Illinois, and are most proud to be the first and currently only hospital in the country, to have received the Joint Commissions Disease Specific Certification designations for Neuropsychiatry and Trauma Services.
All clinical services are staffed by trained, multidisciplinary treatment staff and physicians. There is excellent administrative support for physicians, in a collegial work setting.
Hartgrove consistently ranks in the top 10 hospitals for Patient Satisfaction Scores out of almost 250 hospitals within Universal Health Services, our parent corporation.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Hartgrove Behavioral Health System
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), one of the nations largest hospital management companies.