Dynamis is seeking a Publication Specialist that researches, organizes, writes, edits, proofreads, and produces data for use in published materials, both physical and electronic.
- Distills ideas, both written and verbal, into cohesive designs and graphics to be used in technical publications
- Has familiarity with applications to create and edit graphics as well as other various mediums in which said messages will be transmitted, including social media.
- Familiar with various recording devices, audio, and video and operates such devices to create full multi-media productions.
- Familiar with best practices for material organization and layout, editorial standards, and publication methods.
- BA/BS +5 years experience (or Master’s +3 years experience)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, knowledge of classified databases/systems
Experience drafting technical government manuals