We currently have an Entry Level / Jr. Supply Chain opening in Sterling Heights, MI to work on a Military Vehicle program.
Job Title: Entry Level / Jr. Supply Chain
Job Location: Sterling Heights, MI
- Entry Level Supply Chain Position
- Responsible for managing all affairs between company and suppliers/subcontractors for various types of subcontracts/Purchase Orders including both, fixed price and cost reimbursement.
- Analyze manual purchase requisitions for proper approvals, quality codes, and data packages.
- Determine Planning Path forward based upon MRP data.
- Minimizing excess inventory by analyzing MRP planning across multiple locations, and facilitate transferring material between physical locations.
- Oracle Master Scheduling and Planning of Independent and Dependent demands.
- Perform project transfers to align inventory to requirements as needed.
- Verify requirements using various systems including but not limited to Oracle (MRP), TipQA, Teamcenter, etc.
- Conduct planning reporting and analysis.
- Creating charts of pertinent data for management review.
- Interface with procurement, Engineering, SE, and Production teams as required.
- Work with Bill of Material representatives to resolve planning issues.
- Assist material requisition requesters on creating requisitions and providing requisition status.
- Ensuring proper labor charging for working a requisition.
- Coordinate planning activities across multiple plant locations
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have bachelor's degree - Major in Supply Chain Management is a plus
- Oracle MRP Planning & ERP knowledge and experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to work under pressure (i.e. compressed deadlines)
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.