Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Python Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The client is seeking a Python Developer to work in the FX Cash Technology Team. The client's FX Cash Technology Team supports the business goals of the Global FX business for all FX Cash technology delivery
- The team has a direct development and support responsibility for key FX business systems and an overall end-to-end remit for systems implementation across the Currencies business
- The group is comprised of a small amount of highly motivated people who are multi-disciplined and flexible in their approach, working in all areas of the solution space
- Highly motivated with a track record of success in a financial environment
- Strong experience in distributed low latency and high availability systems development
- Exceptional analytical, design, and coding skills in Python with focus on quality and the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Must possess a solid degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant analytical degree
- Exceptional development skills in Python on Linux/UNIX
- Knowledge or experience of agile development (e.g. XP, SCRUM, Kanban) and continues integration
- Solid OO design skills with an emphasis on distributed low latency, high availability systems
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a high-pressure environment
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong understanding of design patterns including why and where a pattern should be used
- Strong understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application
- Experience in TCP/IP networking
- Experience with Python performance tuning
- Solid knowledge of contemporary development processes, build environments and testing tools
- Experience in 3rd line production support
- Comfortable in communicating with business users
- Experience working in a front office trading platform development team
- Experience with Python quantitative packages
- Experience with Python data analysis packages
- Experience working with global development teams
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.