Python / Django Engineer, CTP, Arlington, VA
PYTHON / DJANGO ENGINEER - CTP- ARLINGTON, VA
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Python / Django Engineer Skills & Requirements:
* 6 years in software development, 3 in modern Python/Django web application development.
* Software architecture experience including design, documentation, and analysis.
* Experience leading a team of software engineers and large technical projects.
* Experience with Agile (SCRUM) software development.
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) preferred.
* Experience with Docker containerization and container orchestration (ECS or Kubernetes) a plus.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.