Python Sr. Programmer Analyst
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Python Sr. Programmer Analyst for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- SQL Language
- SQL Programming
- SQL Server Admin
- Data Modeling
- Microsoft Team Foundational Server (TFS)
- Ability to write small scripts in Unix / Bash
- Expert level proficiency in SQL, Data Modeling, Data Quality
- SQL Server query performance optimization, file manipulation, exception handling
- Strong SQL skills (creating complex statements, views, tables, etc.)
- 5-8 years of experience in systems analysis, applications development and systems Architecture
- T-SQL experience - performance tuning, DTS/SSIS, stored procedures, triggers, views
- Microsoft SQL Server DBMS expertise preferred
- 2+ years of Python experience; pandas & scipy packages as well
- Experience with an ETL tool (e.g. Talend, Data Stage, SSIS, Pentaho, etc.)
- Data Warehousing knowledge / experience (Dimensional and Schema design)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuñiga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclarovalues diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.