The QA Senior Analyst, IT SOX Compliance will work closely with control owners and operators to validate the completeness and accuracy of ITGC control execution. As a SOX controls professional, you will contribute to effective control design, execution, QA of controls and monitoring of control execution. You will maintain visibility to control status and track any issues to resolution. You will support the IT Risk and Compliance team in all aspects of application and infrastructure design within our technology environment. As a key risk advisor, you will be addressing business issues and processes that impact both current and future IT systems that come into scope for ITGC control requirements.
This role requires the ability to work cross-functionally with IT teams and key stakeholders, utilizing analytical skills in dissecting complex problems, and delivering clear recommendations to reduce risk and improve operational control results.
KEY ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support in the assessment, design and implementation of ITGC requirements.
- Review control evidence for adherence to accuracy, completeness and precision of control execution for all ITGC.
- Work with control owners and operators to ensure quality, consistency and operability of new and existing controls.
- Support the review of IT tools, control designs, and control remediation planning efforts.
- Collaborate and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders in a fast-paced and matrixed work environment.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects with quality and in accordance with a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Produce detailed timelines for each assigned project and implement effective project controls by monitoring progress and reporting status.
- Review test findings, facilitate the remediation of ITGC control gaps, and escalate possible critical issues to senior management within IT.
- Validate and update SOX documentation as needed to ensure scope, testing, and remediation activities are accurate.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented environment. Play an active role in seeking development opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Information Technology or Computer Science preferred.
- 3 to 5 years work experience in IT SOX compliance and/or auditing and a strong background in internal controls.
- Pro-active, strategic approach to problem solving and controls execution.
- Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of SOX, PCAOB, and auditing standards.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, including senior leaders, business and functional representatives, and vendors / consulting partners.
- Ability to identify project impacting issues and work with control owners and various IT solution teams to develop and implement solutions.
- Strong collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to approach technical and business solutions in a consultative manner.
- Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISA, PMP, CIA).