Harvey Nash, Inc. ($950M+ company - www.harveynash.com) is a global IT Recruitment, Outsourcing, Offshoring company founded in 1988 with more than 40 offices covering the USA (10 offices), Europe, Australia and Singapore. Publicly-traded in London stock exchange - LON: HVN.
Our direct client (ecommerce company) located in New York City is looking for a QA Automation Engineer. We invite you to review the position requirements below and apply today.
QA Automation Engineer
Job Location: New York City-Mid Town, New York 10018
Contract duration: 6 months to start. Potential contract to hire.
Interview process: Technical phone interview followed by a FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW.
<<<<<<<<< PLEASE NOTE: This is a W2 CONTRACT. NO CORP-TO-CORP/1099/3RD PARTY CANDIDATES. US CITIZENSHIP/GREEN-CARD REQUIRED. NO EAD CANDIDATES. >>>>>>>>
The QA Automation Engineer will need extensive experience as an automation.
- 5-7 years of experience in QA, testing and delivering software
- 5+ years of experience with Automation (Selenium, TestNG, Junit)
- Creating, managing and owning QA Automation environments
- Strong DB skills of writing complex queries and implementing in test validation script
- Experience using JIRA
- Strong knowledge of Java for automation of test cases
- Experience with Load Testing and GUI Testing
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM Methodology and SDLC
- Good understanding of Java concepts and technologies, Java EE web standards, web containers (Apache Tomcat), Git Hub, clustering and communication, Java Security.
- Proficiency developing automated unit and integration tests and continuous integration.
- Experience in Cucumber/ Appium is desired.
- Strong Excel spreadsheet experience (creating test cases and documentation)
- Familiarity with Sales Force Commerce Cloud is a plus.
- Test framework development experience
- Excellent understanding in Cloud and large scale distributed system experience is plus.
- Working knowledge of oracle database
- Must possess strong testing, analytical, organizational, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in developing key word, data driven or hybrid framework from scratch
- Experience in testing client/server software
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field
- Team player, able to effectively communicate across the organization
<<<<<<< US Citizenship/Green Card required. >>>>>>>
Please apply through the link below.
* Global recruitment and IT solutions company * Placing thousands of skilled business professionals every year * Operations in the United States, Europe and Australia * Publicly-traded in London stock exchange * Over 40 office locations worldwide with 10 offices in USA * Dedicated to providing talented professionals with top career opportunities