Are you looking to work with a team that will have a profound impact at the crossroads of the Internet of Things and cryptocurrencies? Do you thrive in fast-paced, challenging situations involving a wide variety of technologies? Do you get bored with the same old tech, and long to switch gears frequently? Come join the Technical Services Team at Atonomi.io. Building world-class disruptive technologies requires vision, persistence, innovation, and a deep belief that better is possible. We’re looking for smart people who are not risk adverse and want to build something that can change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that foster continuous improvement daily, offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
Atonomi’s mission is to enable secure transactions for the Internet of Things (IoT). Our network provides identity, trust and reputation to enable secure transactions for autonomous devices. The IoT will exceed 20 billion devices within the next few years, representing an unprecedented level of connectivity. These devices will process trillions of transactions and will need a trusted intermediary service. Atonomi is a spin-out of an industry leading IoT data security company with global customers and partners in the contract manufacturing, semiconductor, cloud computing and systems integrators space.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Atonomi has an immediate opening for a QA Engineer to recommend, plan, build out, and maintain a QA framework. We’re seeking a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidate who is passionate about quality, and enthusiastic about the new cutting-edge technology Atonomi is building. You’ll be building test code, debugging problems using log files, writing automated tests, working alongside our engineers to understand features and technical implementation. This is a unique opportunity to develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
Focus of this Role:
- Integrate QA processes into software development and release cycle
- Script automated QA tests
- Perform functional and regression tests on every release
- Produce comprehensive and complete reports on the quality of each release
- Document bugs and regressions, creating automated tests for each as they are discovered
- Provide for each release a go/no go recommendation to product team
- Develop and organize best practice QA standards and processes
- Scripting in python preferred, but other scripting languages considered
- Able to understand and read C/C++/DExperience in test automation and load/performance testing
- Experience in solving/debugging issues from production systems across different vertical (Dev, PM, and Ops)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 6 or more years of QA experience
- Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specs into test cases
- Effectively communicate cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Technical documentation
- Experience with Source Control, preferably GitHub/GitLab
- Extremely organized and clear, concise writing skills
- Ability to communicate with a variety of constituents
- Able to track multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize the results
To Get on the A-List You:
- Have a genetic predisposition to actively communicate, inspire, mentor and motivate all levels of staff
- Have the people skills to be a proactive problem solver, to work collaboratively
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Have network acumen, extensive cybersecurity, blockchain and IoT knowledge
- Are excited to work within a small entrepreneurial office environment
- Startup Experience
- A strong proclivity to digging into the business needs, and ability to translate them into QA plans and processes
Come join Atonomi, where your advanced skills pertaining to Linux-based systems, cryptocurrency, and AWS will help us deliver the world’s newest Ethereum-based IoT security solution. Cryptocurrencies are changing the world financial landscape. The IoT will connect every aspect of our world. Join our team that is building one of the essential solutions to bridge these two revolutionary technologies.
APPLY AT: https://atonomi.io/careers
Atonomi, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of CENTRI Technology, Inc.
Atonomi is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The position is based in Seattle, Washington. Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S.