Genesis10, www.genesis10.com, is seeking a QA for a contract position with our client in St.Paul, MN. Genesis10 has a broad footprint leading to exciting contract, contract-to-hire and perm opportunities for our consultants and candidates. If you’re interested in this role or information on the market, let’s connect.
- This position will create test scripts and execute testing of enhancements and new functionality on the system. The resource will be involved with data conversion verification and integration testing.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in creating and executing regression testing, as well as testing system-to-system integration testing. The specific business areas are firearms eligibility within a criminal history system, and integration with correctional institution and natural resources data.
- Implement and provide inputs for test plans
- Design and create test cases and scenarios for software testing
- Perform functional testing, regression testing and keep track of all the new developments
- Use bug tracking software's to track and report problems
- Produce evaluated test reports and take part in software walkthrough
- Five (5) years' experience in Quality Assurance Analyst role◦A Master's degree substitutes for three years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree substitutes for two years, or an Associate's degree substitutes for one year
- Two (2) engagements lasting more than six (6) months in Quality Assurance Analyst role
- Capacity to understand the QA processes and work in the software environment
- Ability to communicate (verbally & written) test plans, expectations, updates, progress, issues, and successes in a timely & clear fashion if necessary
- Ability to analyze and problem solve using the modern testing methodologies, SDLC etc.
- Ability to think beyond what is expected of the software/product and think about how users can misuse the software/product
- Ability to organize and prioritize features and test cases. And prioritize his/her activities so that testing goals are achieved.
- Ability to read and write program codes
- Experience in using automated testing tools
- Experience in database concepts and defect tracking tools
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
- 401k plan
- Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”