Job Title: QC Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
- QC Analytical Analyst to perform routine testing in a cGMP lab.
- Performs Analytical testing on in-process, intermediate bulk, and drug product samples.
- Identify basic technical issues, atypical or out-of-specifications test results, instrument malfunctions and methodology problems, and participate in investigations for resolution and correction.
- Record and maintain all related data and records in adherence to cGMP and quality procedures.
- Perform laboratory support functions and maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Perform work in a manner consistent with company safety policies and procedures.
Some of the analytical skills we are looking for are HPLC, UV-VIS, pH, Appearance, and Gels.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Some of the analytical skills we are looking for are HPLC, UV-VIS, pH, Appearance, and Gels.
- Analytical lab. Sitting, standing, and lifting.
What will the resource be working with, or, have exposure to?
Any Non human Primate work (live or cell lines)
What is the minimum education experience required?
- BS in Biology or Chemistry