We have a project with our direct client for the position of Qualitative Researcher.
- Looking for advertisers to find the people who're interested in their products and services. We want to better understand the goals of advertisers and build products that allow them to connect to and nuture relationships with customers.
- Collaborate with product leadership to test new experiences for advertisers and inform product design and strategy
- Design research studies that drive strategic and tactical product decisions
- Leverage various qualitative research methodologies to answer the research questions of product team
- Partner with other research teams to leverage best practices for different types of research questions
- Deliver actionable insights to product teams and document findings for other teams to build upon in future research efforts
- Partner with data science, product marketing, design, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Minimum 4 years of experience in applied product research
- Experience working with stakeholders, developing research protocols, executing on those protocols, analyzing data, reporting results, and following through with teams for them to take action
- Prior experience conducting exploratory research, concept tests and usability test; experience with leveraging analytics to inform qualitative reseach plans
- Clear and communication skills. Strong collaboration abilities
- Master's Degree is required (preferably in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Psychology, or related field)
If available, please share your resume and contact details to email@example.com or call 650-458-5459
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."