RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst who evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines. The position is located in Alpharetta, Georgia (GA).
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flowchart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines
- May review computer operating log to identify program processing errors
- Tests program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards
- May identify differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggest modifications to conform to standards
- Must have 6+ years of solid QA experience
- Must have strong experience writing and executing SQL queries and backend experience
- Strong experience with ALM (test cases, etc.)
- Experience with UNIX
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication skills and self-starter
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.