Quality Assurance Analyst
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst for our client in Dallas, TX.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are seeking an experienced SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) who will be responsible for testing the code of our next generation Insurance systems. Prospective candidate will be responsible for testing user stories through the Agile process towards Continuous Integration, ensuring delivery of quality products. Successful candidates have extensive experience working in Continuous Integration and DevOps environments.
- Design test cases and execute functional, integration and end-to-end tests on a variety of platforms.
- Work closely with development team to test and automate unit level tests.
- Participate and contribute effectively in daily stand-up, sprint review, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Review user stories with business analysts, designers and developers to ensure tests are appropriate to demonstrate that delivered solution meets agreed upon requirements.
- Review relevant project documentation and attend meetings as needed.
- Work closely with Agile team across all phases of a project to constantly test and provide feedback on quality of the product.
- Conduct test case reviews and ensure requirements traceability.
- Possesses extensive knowledge and experience in testing APIs, Service End Points in both distributed and Mainframe Systems.
- Knowledge of Life Insurance and/or Annuities a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile tools like Rally (Agile Central) and JIRA.
- Good understanding with test tools such as Selenium/WebDriver, BDD/TDD frameworks.
- Technical background with a strong understanding of DevOps practices preferred.
- Good understanding of RESTful API and SOAP web services.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of common software testing procedures and methodologies.
- Familiar with new innovative trends or tools in the QA industry.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- 5 + years of proven experience as a software developer with testing experience.
- 3 + years working in CI environment using Bamboo, Jenkins, Cruise Control or relevant environments
- Experience with Unit testing framework required.
- Experience in SCRUM, KANBAN, LEAN and XP methodologies on large complex Agile projects.
- Experience continuously deploying and scheduling tests using Bamboo/Jenkins/GIT.
- Experience developing test frameworks and test cases using open source test frameworks is preferred.
- Experience with testing front-end and backend APIs of Web and Batch applications.
- Experience with test management tools (HP ALM).
- Experience in leveraging on-shore / off-shore staffing for QA activities.
- BS in Computer Sciences/Engineering or equivalent experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact William Perry at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.