RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Quality Assurance (QA) Developer in Beaverton, Oregon (OR).
We are an Agile development team seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Developer who is a self-starter that can solve problems creatively, communicate effectively, and collaborate well with team members. We are responsible for a large-scale e-Commerce/B2B web site and other internal applications. Our site is growing rapidly and we are expanding our team. This position will be responsible for the QA Development/Processes of all of our existing applications as well as new ones.
Essential Job Functions:
- Research and deploy new QA technologies and methodologies
- Manage the entire QA process working closely with the Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Develop clear and accurate test approaches as well as automation scripts to streamline QA
- Analyze complex defects within all applications
- Support cross-browser compatibility; Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- 3+ years of experience analyzing system requirements, developing test cases, and performing manual and automated application testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience using TFS and creation of dashboards to track task/testing progress
- Background in identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex problems
- Expert level understanding of current marketplace standards, technologies/trends and apply knowledge to user experience solutions
- Strong knowledge of IT software development life cycle
- Strong understanding of functional, integration, system, and test first development
- Understanding of performance tuning and penetration/security testing
- Proficient with MS Visual Studio 2015 or newer
- Ability to work closely with UX designers, DBA's and internal customers
- Highly motivated independent thinker
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.