Job Title: QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Montebello, CA- 90640
Salary: $55,000 to $65,000 plus basic benefits
Performs first article approval components and testing on equipment. Performs root cause analysis and troubleshooting activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform First Article inspections.
- Perform testing and data collection.
- Perform root cause analysis and corrective action activities.
- Responsible for the calibration database and test/inspection of instruments.
- Interface with various departments and coordinates QC activities for manufacturing support.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Certified ASQ Quality Engineer (CQE) preferred.
- Certified ASQ Reliability Engineer (CRE) preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English; Spanish a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; JDE a plus.
- Understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Experience in Design of Experiments (DOE), Repeatability and Reproducibility (R&R) studies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, prefer excellent verbal and written communication
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in Manufacturing / Engineering related fields is preferred