This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
All applicants must be willing and able to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Engineering Manager:
- Plan, schedule, and implement testing for projects
- Define test objectives and write both manual and automated scripts
- Execute manual and automated test cases and perform back end data validation
- Guide manual and automated testing processes using tools such as Selenium and JUnit
- Ensure highly complex, comprehensive testing on projects using Practice Area guidelines
- Communicate project issues to relevant departments; work cross-functionally to resolve
- Document and track test progress and results in tools like Jira, Stash, or Jenkins
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Engineering Manager:
- Experience creating and reviewing manual test plans
- Experience using test management software
- Experience in automation - REST APIs, Selenium WebDriver
- Strong Java skills
- Good understanding of databases - SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, BitBucket
- Experience using defect management tools
- Excellent understand of Agile development methodology
Keywords: Quality Assurance Engineering Manager, QA, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, REST APIs, Selenium WebDriver, Java, SQL, NoSQL, Jenkins, Git, BitBucket, Agile
Job ID: 308787
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!