This are full-time positions for a mid-sized thin-film circuit manufacturing firm located in Fremont. Company is profitable, over 23 years in the same location, and has about 125 employees. Both day and swing shift openings, with benefits granted the first of the month after 30 days.
Duties: perform inprocess, final visual inspection of raw, metalized and patterned ceramic substrates using stereo zoom and high power microscopes, micrometers, calipers, various gages and other inspection tools.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two to three years experience in quality assurance inspection.
- Working knowledge of basic inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, various gages, and low- and high-powered microscopes.
- Ability to read and understand workmanship standards, military standards.
- Ability to interpret test data according to test parameters.
- Ability to perform First Article Inspection.
- Computer skills, data entry experience and proven working knowledge of computer usage.
- Good manual dexterity for handling precise small fragile components under a microscope using tweezers and probes.
- MIC Hybrid circuit inspection experience or MIC assembly a plus.
- Individual who requires minimum supervision and shows initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who recognizes functionality versus assessment in inspection criteria and demonstrates a solid understanding of what works for the customer.
- Individual who communicates well, resolves problems at an early stage and works well in a group problem-solving situations.
- Someone who works and interacts with diverse employees and departments in a positive and respectful way.
- Someone who is capable of entering quality data/results in the computer, send reports, and achieve basic work on Excel spread sheets.