BSI currently has an opening for Quality Assurance Specialist I in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Quality Assurance Specialist I flawlessly executes test plans and writes clear, concise and accurate test results.
- Undergraduate degree – IS major preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Quality Assurance testing experience
- No degree – minimum of 4 years recent Quality Assurance testing experience in a Software Development environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience reading technical specifications
- Demonstrated experience in executing test plans and documenting results
- Experience with data reconciliation a plus
- Proficiency using industry-recognized testing tools a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.