Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Quality Control Engineer to work on-site with our client, a world-class Construction Management company, in Millbrae, CA.
This is an at-will, direct-hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Assist the QA/QC Program Manager with the planning and daily execution of the project.
- Responsible for maintaining certain aspects of the project schedule as assigned by the QA/QC Program Manager, by managing the daily QA/QC tasks of materials, maintaining schedules and budgets.
- This position involves office and field management operations, and may include:
- Safety meetings
- Processing of submittals and request for information
- QC reports
- QC field inspections
- Writing procedures
- QC audits
- Subcontractor scheduling and coordination
- Coordinating inspections
- Compute punch list
- Final inspection and turnover
- Educational and experience requirements include: 5-10 years’ experience, equivalent combinations of technical training and related experience.
- B.S. in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or construction management preferred.
- Computer knowledge of office suite programs (excel, word, PowerPoint) minimum.
- Experience in QA/QC role.
- Good understanding of specifications.
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with others.
- Knowledge of Rail Electrification is a plus.
- Base Salary
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits.
- Employer Contributions to 401K Pension Plan [to 4% max]
- Vacation/Sick pay in accordance with Company Policy.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Our client is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. They promote a drug free workplace and utilize the government’s E-Verify process.