This is a temporary assignment of 3-6 months.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / COMPETENCIES
1. Perform force and functional testing and data calculations for injector cartridges.
2. Perform QA review of Device History Records.
3. Maintain Device History Records.
4. Inspect, sort, disposition and transfer of returned product from receiving dept., mail, customer service or other.
5. Perform product evaluations product returned for investigation.
6. Other duties and projects.
7. Perform receiving inspection of raw materials and components. This includes review of all associated forms and documents.
8. Participate in the quarantine and release processes associated with managing nonconforming product. This includes assisting in the completion of all required documents, including but not limited to, nonconforming product reports, supply corrective actions and deviations.
9. Perform analytical testing, such as endotoxin testing on an as needed basis.
10. Monitored the manufacturing and quality environments by review of the temperature and magnehelic charts and logs.
11. Complete transaction into electronic database as required.
12. Travel to other STAAR and vendor locations as required.
13. Other duties assigned.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• High school diploma or GED.
• Experience working with computers preferred.
• Inspection experience preferred.
• Experience working with clean room environment required.
• Experience working in a QC lab preferred.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to learn quickly and independently.
• Detail oriented.
TAAR Surgical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.