Job Title: QC Analyst
Perform in-process and finished product release testing to ensure products manufactured meet pre-established quality standards.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Perform in-process and finished product release testing and data analysis
• Record all assay data and reagent preparation in electronic LIMS system and or QC Forms
• Perform routine maintenance on quality control equipment
• Monitor inventory of quality control reagents/consumables
• Review and follow SOPs related to quality control testing, quality systems, equipment, and environmental health & safety
• Aid in preparing and submitting samples for testing to subcontracted facilities
• Other duties as assigned
Essential Job Requirements:
• B.S. in Biology or related field; or 1-2 years of relevant experience in quality control
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Good attention to details and quick learner
• Experience with Good Documentation Practices
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Some working knowledge in PCR and cell culture
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to work off-hours/weekends if necessary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan with Company Match
• Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.