Job Title: Quality Control Analyst/Associate, Bioassay
• As part of a talented, dynamic and fast-paced team, the successful applicant will support various aspects of QC testing for antibody and antibody drug conjugates. This is a multi-faceted opportunity that will involve developing, validating and using ELISA and cell-based methods to support lot release and stability testing in a cGMP environment, as well as process development by testing various R&D samples. This position requires commitment to deliver on time, excellent laboratory skills and great attention to detail at the bench and with documentation.
• Support the team by preparing reagents, managing samples, tracking reagent inventories, performing data review and other lab related activities.
• Participate in ELISA and cell-based method development and validation activities.
• Perform ELISA and cell-based methods to support product development and formulation studies, and assist in characterization studies.
• Perform ELISA and cell-based methods to meet lot release and stability testing in support of cGMP activities.
• Assist in lab investigations.
• Assist in maintaining the QC lab and its systems in a cGMP compliant state.
• Bachelors degree in a scientific discipline.
• At least 1 year of experience working in a cGMP compliant QC environment strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated expertise in ELISA, cell-based assay, and / or aseptic techniques. Ability to multi-task, effectively manage timelines, great attention to detail and team-oriented personality are a must.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan with Company Match
• Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.