Quality Control Specialist needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Berkeley, CA
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Quality Control in cGMP Laboratory
What You'll Be Doing:
- The candidate will perform routine Clinical and Development testing activities and data review.
- This position is needed to support the testing of various antibody products.
- The candidate will perform routine GMP and Development testing activities with expertise in a wide variety of methods ranging from Chemistry to Biochemistry involving, but not limited to, HPLC, ELISA, qPCR, A280, Western Blot, PAGE, Protein Concentration, Osmolality, etc.
- Additionally, candidate will review data generated by other analysts on these, as well as other methods, with appropriate training.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- BS/BA or MS
- Must be able to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in performance of laboratory testing tocomplete assigned tasks to meet release timelines and ensure quality.
- Must be able to document test results accurately and legibly to meet regulatory requirements and ensure completeness and accuracy per cGMPs and/or cGLPs.
- Must be able to compile and enter data into LIMS, Excel, or other application as needed, to be used for tracking and trending purposes.
- Experience using ChemStation, SoftMax Pro, and OpenLAB a plus.
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a cGMP laboratory environment with demonstrated ability to learn new skills to achieve proficiency.
- Must be able to follow SOPs, good with data review and GMP experience
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience using HPLC, ChemStation, SoftMaxPro, and OpenLAB a plus.
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program's
- Referral Bonus Program's
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Nicole Bernardo
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.