- Provide quality support for test equipment design, manufacture, and certification. Possesses technical knowledge in the area of test software development and configuration, andsoftware problem tracking. General test equipment design/operation knowledge/experience for analog, digital, and RF test systems. Perform field installation, training, and certification of test equipment.
- Performproduction floorsupport associated with quality, production, and test activities, assisting in the corrective action board (CAB) including data gathering and analysis, disposition of material and processing nonconforming material,interfacing with both internal and external customers,performing floor assessments and audits,coordinating vendor material dispositions across Cell programs and all commodities, and providing technical support to the Inspection workforce.
- The Quality Engineer has technical knowledge in Manufacturing processes such as mechanical and electrical assembly, soldering, finishing operations, machining operations,specifications/standards, drawing interpretation, product inspection, measurement and analysis methods, process and product assessments, auditing, and corrective action methodology.
- Collect, analyze, organize and present data and have a working knowledge of MS Office Applications along with other data analysis applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM discipline.
- 5+years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. US Citizenship required.
Preferred Qualifications for Level 3:
- Master's degree in a STEM discipline.
- Test equipment design or test engineering operations experience.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification, or training in Six Sigma or Lean.
- Experience working in a MilitaryAerospace Industry.
- Possesses current Secret Clearance.
- Program Quality Engineering experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.