Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer• Provide Premier customer quality interface and expertise in order to proactively assure that their requirements are understood and satisfied.
• Host & support Customer, Internal and Third Party Audits as required.
• Execute the development, implementation and continued improvement of the Quality Management Systems throughout the operation.
• Analyzing organizational Customer/Internal quality metrics and performing periodic reviews to evaluate results recommending, planning & taking actions to close gaps at an operational level.
• Champion activities to contribute and drive in the investigation and elimination of internal and external quality problems using applicable problem solving techniques for determining Containment, Root Cause and Corrective/Preventive Action solutions along with Verification actions.
• May participate as required in product development gate review meetings with launch activities including the identification of customer expectations and ensuring compliance that Quality requirements are flowed down and met
Requirements for the Quality Engineer• Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
• 3+ years of experience in a Quality Engineer role, aerospace industry is preferred
• AS9102 First article data package experience required
• Six Sigma, 8D, root cause analysis, and the associated statistical tools used to analyze problems, evaluate and complete improvement projects
• Customer-specific quality registration, certification processes experience (i.e. ISO9001, ISO/TS-16949, AS9100)
• Working knowledge of process auditing techniques to ensure compliance to defined quality requirements
Benefits• Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.