Provider to supply two (2) project-based contingent workers in the roles of Quality Inspection Readiness Coordinators to prepare for a 4th Quarter, 2018 regulatory audit.
Will gather documents, print and bind documents create presentations and storyboards and do some data entry. Data entry will likely be to Word or Excel documents or QTS/Trackwise/eReview databases. Will gather and organize documents, help with writing summaries and keep track of plan and action items to complete record files.
- Must have some experience supporting regulatory inspections
- Must have 2-3 years cGMP for proper documentation in a manufacturing plant.
- Must have 2-3 years of administrative experience, supporting multiple people in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be fast and accurate with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be extremely organized and has the ability to pick up on new concepts and software, with ease.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required