This role is located in Elkhart, Indiana.
Want to be a part of a company who is a leading supplier of circuit boards? Enjoy working in an environment where commitment to excellence, teamwork, and work/life balance are important aspects of the job?
Then, Excel Electronics has a place for you!
Who We Are:
Excel Electronics is a leader in all phases of circuit board development processes. We focus on personalized service and offer a wide range of fully integrated electronics manufacturing services to the world's leading original equipment manufacturers of electronic products. We take pride in providing exceptional service to many industries including Audio, Automotive, Broadcast, Communication, and many more! As a team member, you'll be empowered to pursue excellence in all you do and grow with us!
Your One Stop Resource for Custom Printed Circuit Boards!
What We Offer:
- Exciting innovative, collaborative, and family-oriented work environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
- Excellent Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
- Best practice PTO policies and paid holidays
- Open communication, recognition programs, and team-building events
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals who want to make a real difference in their community and role
What You'll Do:
As the Quality Inspector, you will review, inspect, and perform minor repairs on products to ensure a high-level of quality that will meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
- Reviews process documents and blueprints to understand the layout and functions required for each component and product.
- Inspects the general layout, electrical, and mechanical aspects of the components or products to ensure the highest level of quality and function, following specific processes.
- Repairs assemblies or circuit boards, where possible, for minor component adjustments; passes more significant product issues to a higher level.
- Advises management and the team of any continued non-conformities to ensure that immediate and lasting corrections are made.
- Maintains defect logs, charts, and inputs data into the systems for continual review on history and patterns.
- Education: High School diploma or GED; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: 1+ year of circuit board assembly or quality inspection of circuit boards or other electronic products required.
- Certification(s): N/A
- Functional Skills: Solid math skills; able to read/interpret blue prints; high attention to detail and accurate in work and recording data; ability to read/follow processes; solid problem-solver can figure things out on their own most of the time. Strong ability to prioritize work; highly organized.
- Technology/Aptitude Skills: Basic data entry skills required; able to use computers and work with ERP systems.
- Language Skills: Solid reading, writing and communicating in English
- Leadership/ Behaviors: High attention to quality and customer needs - #1; Self-starter; independent worker; can collaborate with others to help solve more complex or patterned issues to ensure smooth operations; able to handle large amounts of work and possess a sense of urgency to get things done on time but also done well.
- Culture Match Behaviors: High ability to work well with others and jump in as needed to meet the overall team goals; comfortable with changes in priorities based on customer needs.
Other Important Information:
Wage: Wage is commensurate with proven expertise.
Core Hours: 6:00am 3:00pm Monday through Thursday and 6:00am 12:00pm Friday
Typical Work Week: M-F; Some OT expected may vary
Direct Reports: None
Work Conditions: Lifting up to 50 lbs. as needed; air conditioned, clean environment
Have other questions? Contact Us!
Visit our website at: www.excelelectronics.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer