Leading the vehicle development team this role will be a key driver of quality standards during the manufacturing process. This role will manage quality engineers as well as quality parts inspectors.
My client located North of Boston is a innovative Aerospace/Automotive company. With the help of some of the industries brightest minds, my client is developing and mass producing a innovative method of air travel.
- Manage a team of quality engineers and inspectors
- Use root cause analysis to identify quality issues during the design and prototype phase
- Support and provide quality direction on the non-conformance process
- Perform Audits
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management System
- Conduct bench-marking studies to determine best practices/designs
- B.S. in engineering or a related engineering field
- 7+ year within a quality management role
- TS16949 knowledge
- Candidate must be a self-starter
- Working knowledge either in Aerospace or Automotive Industries
- Competitive base salary
- Strong Benefits Package
- 401k match