TIRED OF THE COLD WINTERS? CONSIDER JOINING A TERRIFIC COMPANY (just W. of Atlanta) THAT IS INNOVATIVE, SUCCESSFUL, QUALITY FOCUSED, AND AN INDUSTRY LEADER! A COMPANY THAT VALUES THEIR EMPLOYEES, AND IS COMMITTED TO MAKING THE BEST PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET!
Highly visible role for a Quality Manager to lead quality efforts and promote quality achievement and performance.
- Oversee the effective documentation and implementation of the quality management system
- Drive and sustain the cultural and technical changes necessary to improve Lean manufacturing and Quality System
- Lead and manage quality Supervisor's, Tech's, Inspector's etc.
- Provide leadership and training on lean and six sigma process and methodologies
- Plan, coordinate and direct quality systems to ensure quality production and technologies
- Instill and drive a pervasive culture of continuous quality improvements
- Quality resource as needed to complete key strategic projects
- Coordinate the implementation of the quality management system to facilitate quality and compliance
- Participate in the development of long-term business strategies and short-term business planning
- Translate overall company business strategy into operational goals and objectives
- Must have 10+ years of increasing responsibility in quality / manufacturing leadership roles
- Minimum of 5 years managing Quality with a hi-volume, fast-paced organization
- Direct experience leading quality efforts and Continuous Improvement projects
- Demonstrated success in leading significant change throughout an organization
- Experience using tools in the Lean toolbox such as Fishbone Diagram, DMAIC, 5S, and others
- Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring a quality team
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification
- Experience with Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing and problem solving techniques
- Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Engineering is required
- To be eligible for this position, you must be either a US citizen or a Permanent Resident